Depending on the type of activity and current tasks, the system offers various ways to accept payments and to manage the resources.
Web Merchant Interface:
Accepting payments online can be done using interfaces of the service, Web Merchant Interface.
We recommend selecting this option, if you need your own method of payment and/or automated record of orders (including issuing digital goods).
You can automate working with WebMoney Transfer System via XML-interfaces.
- Interface X1 — Sending invoice from merchant to customer or another (a buyer)
- Interface X2 — Transfer of funds from one purse to another
- Interface X3 — Receiving Transaction History. Check Transaction Status
- Interface X4 — Receiving the history of issued invoices. Verifying whether invoices were paid.
- Interface X5 — Completing a code-protected transaction. Entering a protection code.
- Interface X6 — Sending message to a random WM-Identifier via internal mail WM-chat
- Interface X7 — Identification and authentification of a Participant - holder of a WM Keeper Classic on a third party’s website
- Interface X8 — Retreiving information about the purse ownership WM-Identifier. Find a Member by his Identifier or purse
- Interface X9 — Retrieving information about your purse balance
- Interface X10 — Retrieving list of the payable incoming invoices
- Interface X11 — Retrieving information from the client’s Certificate using WM-Identifier
- Interface X12 — Importing purse statement into a "1С Enterprise 7.7" document
- Interface X13 — Recalling incomplete protected transaction
- Interface X14 — Fee-free refund (buyer)
- Interface X15 — Viewing and changing settings of “by trust” management
- Interface X16 — Creating a purse
- Interface X17 — Operations with arbitration contracts
- Interface X18 — Receiving transaction details via merchant.webmoney
- Interface X19 — Verifying personal information for the owner of WM-Identifier
- Interface X20 — Implementing a transaction through merchant.webmoney service without leaving the seller’s site (resource, service, application)
- Interface X21 — Setting trust for merchant payments by SMS
- Interface X22 — Receiving the ticket of prerequest payment from Merchant.wmtransfer.com
- Interface X23 — Rejection of received invoices/cancellation of issued invoices.
More information about XML-Interfaces is available in the WebMoney Wiki knowledge base.