Agreement on WMZ
Rules for using WMZ-Certificates when selling goods and services.
Amstar Holdings Limited Company (hereafter referred to as the Seller) provides to the Supplier and the Buyer of goods and purchasers required interface for buying from the Supplier offering its goods and services on the service owned by the Seller www.megastock.com.
In the name of the Supplier and on its behalf the Seller shall organize accounting of WMZ-Certificates using WebMoney Transfer technology.
Selling goods and services with usage of WMZ-Certificates shall be made under the following conditions:
1. The Supplier shall provide good and services upon receipt (transfer) of WMZ-Certificates in accordance with the Agreement for selling goods and services with usage of WMZ-Certificates.
2. The Seller shall provide the Supplier with interfaces of automatized receiving and accounting WMZ-Certificates and receiving and transferring WMZ-Certificates by its clients (Buyers). The Seller shall provide to the Supplier commercial Internet space (selling space) on its service www.megastock.com, where the Supplier posts its offer for providing goods and services in the procedure of contract of record.
3. For buying goods and services, the Buyer shall present WMZ-Certificates to the Supplier in accordance with the WebMoney Transfer procedures.
4. The Buyer shall agree that he has bought a WMZ-Certificate with the purpose to get the Supplier's goods and services registered on the service www.megastock.com. The WMZ-Certificate cannot be returned and shall be used for getting goods or services provided on the service www.megastock.com only.
5. Getting goods and service shall be made under the rules and prices set by the Suppliers.
6. The Buyer shall agree that until buying the WMZ-Certificate he has read and understands the list of goods or services that he can get upon presentation of the WMZ-Certificate.
7. In case of WMZ-Certificate is lost it cannot be renewed.
8. The Buyer shall be liable to transfer the WMZ-Certificate to a third party in order the third party to get goods and services form the list on the service www.megastock.com, rights of the presenting party are the same as the rights of the Buyer.
9. The Seller shall not restrict the Supplier or the Buyer in transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties. The Supplier or the Buyer shall be solely liable for consequences that can arise from transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties.
10. All the services for transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties or the Suppliers shall be solely paid by the Buyers in accordance with the Agreement for transferring proprietary rights with help of digital title signs of the WebMoney Transfer system.
11. The WMZ-Certificate is not mean of payment for goods and services of third parties. The WMZ-Certificate is a mean that certify the right of demand getting paid goods and services from the list presented on the service www.megastock.com.
12. The Seller shall inform the Buyer that it takes no liability for the quality, procedure for delivery, exchange of goods and services provided in the list on the service www.megastock.com. The Buyer shall agree and state that the Buyer will have all the relationships in getting goods and services with Suppliers of goods and services and will not involve the Seller.
13. The Seller shall transfer money to the Supplier upon presentation of the WMZ-Certificates received from the Buyers for providing goods and services provided that there are no claims of the Buyers based on the fact that the Seller fixes basic rates in its absolute discretion but it cannot be less than $0.97 for 1WMZ.
14. For the Supplier of goods and services the Seller shall set its term for transferring funds that shall not be more than 6 months. On case the Seller does not set special terms for the Supplier for exchange of WMZ-Certificates for money the exchange shall be made no earlier than 10 days after the Seller's receipt WMZ-Certificate from the Supplier for provided goods and services. The Seller shall have the right to fox its exchange rates that are prescribed in the para. 13 hereof.
15. The Supplier shall not place requirements to the Seller on relation to the form of issuance of the Seller's WMZ-Certificates and agree that WMZ-Certificates issued in accordance with this Agreement will be identical to other existing WMZ-Certificates of this service and the Seller shall be entitled to set the same relationships with other Suppliers.
16. Rules for using WMZ-Certificates when selling goods and services can be changed at the Sellers' option.
The Agreement for selling goods or services with usage of WMZ-Certificates
Amstar Holdings Ltd Company (hereafter referred to as the Seller) and the supplier of goods and services (hereafter referred to as the Supplier)
WMZ-Certificate is an electronic accounting document certifying the right of
the Buyer for the certain amount of acquired goods or services of the Supplier
and granting the right to receive goods or services from the Supplier contrary
to granting WMZ-Certificate without any cash settlements.
The Buyer is the owner of the WMZ-Certificate. WMZ is a conventional unit for calculating the face amount of WMZ-Certificates; it is equivalent to 1 U. S. dollar.
2. Subject of the Agreement
The Supplier assigns and the Seller shall sell goods or services to the Buyer on behalf of and for the account of the Supplier by transferring an electronic accounting document to the Buyers confirming their right to a certain amount of acquired goods or services of the Supplier in the form of WMZ-Certificates using the WebMoney Transfer technology.
The Supplier agrees to pay the Seller a fee for the services rendered for sale of goods or services by the Supplier to the Buyers to transfer WMZ-Certificates to the Buyers under the rules applied in the WebMoney Transfer system.
The Seller shall keep at his account records of funds received from sale of goods or services by and belonging to the Supplier to the Buyers. The Seller is hereby obliged to give them to the Supplier upon his provision (in the reporting order) of the corresponding amount of WMZ-Certificates received by the Supplier from the provision of goods or services in exchange for WMZ-Certificates. The Supplier provides the Buyers with WMZ-Certificates for goods or services in contrary to granting WMZ-Certificates on the conditions determined by the cost of WMZ-Certificates and this Agreement.
3. The order of issuance and presenting WMZ-Certificates
3.1. By entering into this Agreement, for and on behalf of the Supplier and at his expense, the Seller shall keep records for sold (last disposed) volume of goods or services via issuance of WMZ-Certificates of authentic volume, which turnover is carried out with the use of WebMoney Transfer technology. Transfer of WMZ-Certificates to the Buyers of goods or services of the Supplier shall be directly by the Seller or through his authorized agents.
3.2. The Supplier declares that he will deliver goods or services in accordance with the offer published at www.megastock.com.
3.3. The Buyers shall provide WMZ-Certificates to the Supplier to verify their claim on the provision of goods or services and to receive from the Supplier goods or services selected from the list published at www.megastock.com, in the amount equivalent to the value WMZ-Certificates transferred to the Supplier.
3.4. The Seller shall accept WMZ-Certificates from the Supplier received by the latter from provision of goods or services; he shall transfer funds to the Supplier in the amount equivalent to the value of WMZ-Certificates received from the Supplier under the terms of this Agreement. The transfer of funds shall be made within a period of not earlier than 10 days from the date when the Seller receives WMZ-Certificate from the Supplier, if the Seller does not set specific transfer terms for the Supplier.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties
4.1. The Supplier is obliged to place the offer with the information on the supplied goods or services at www.megastock.com.
4.2. The Supplier shall not place requirements to the Seller on relation to the form of issuance of the Seller's WMZ-Certificates and agree that WMZ-Certificates issued in accordance with this Agreement will be identical to other existing WMZ-Certificates of this service and the Seller shall be entitled to set the same relationships with other Suppliers.
4.3. The Supplier shall acknowledge the right of any person who submits WMZ-Certificate to receive goods or services from the list, published at www.megastock.com, for the amount equivalent to the corresponding value of the submitted WMZ-Certificate calculated in WMZ conventional units.
4.4. The Supplier shall agree to provide goods or services to any person who
submits WMZ-Certificate, regardless of the identity of bearer and basis of his
4.5. The Seller shall be obliged to transfer the funds of the Supplier in accordance with the amount of WMZ-Certificates received from him in U. S. dollars or any other currency at the exchange rate set by the Seller at his discretion, if the basic exchange rate cannot be lower than 0.97 U.S. dollar per 1 WMZ.
4.6. The Seller shall not be liable for the payments with the Supplier in the case of short supply of goods or services to the Buyer, as well as in case of any other claims of the Buyer.
5. Force Majeure
5.1. The parties shall be relieved from responsibility for partial or
complete failure of fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement, if
hindered by an extraordinary and unavoidable event under the given conditions
5.2. In the event of force majeure, preventing the fulfillment of obligations of one of the parties under this Agreement, then such party shall notify the other party, at that the deadline for fulfillment of the obligations under this Agreement shall be shifted according to the time during which such circumstances applied.
6. Disputes Resolution
6.1. All disputes that may arise between the parties on matters not resolved by the text of this Agreement shall be resolved in any non-judicial (conciliation, conciliation, complaint, arbitration) order selected by them.
Amstar Holdings Limited, (hereinafter the "Seller") shall provide the Supplier and the Purchaser of goods and services with a special interface to make purchases from the Supplier, offering his products and services at the www.megastock.com - a service, belonging to the Seller.
As per instructions of the Supplier, on his behalf and at his cost, the Seller shall provide the record keeping of WMZ-Certificates using the WebMoney Transfer technology.
Sale of Goods and Services using WMZ-Certificates is carried out on the following terms and conditions:
- The Supplier is obliged to render Goods and Services upon presenting (transferring) the WMZ-Certificate in accordance with Agreement On Selling Goods And Services Using WMZ-Certificates.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Supplier with and interface (API) that is to be used for automated acceptance and recordkeeping of WMZ-Certificates; he as well provides Customers (the Purchasers) with an interface for accepting and transferring WMZ-Certificates. The Seller provides the Supplier with the place at the internet trading platform at www.megastock.com - a service, belonging to the Seller, where the Supplier, publicly offers his Goods or Services.
- In order to purchase Goods or Services Purchaser transfers WMZ-Certificates to Supplier in accordance with WebMoney Transfer procedures.
- Purchaser shall agree that he has bought a WMZ-Certificate in order to purchase Goods or Services offered by Suppliers registered with www.megastock.com. A WMZ-Certificate cannot be returned. A WMZ-Certificate can be used only in exchange for Goods and Services listed at www.megastock.com.
- Goods and Services purchase and delivery terms shall be set by Suppliers.
- Purchaser shall familiarize himself with the list of Goods and Services that he can purchase with a WMZ-Certificate prior to buying a WMZ-Certificate.
- Once a WMZ-Certificate is lost, it cannot be reissued.
- Purchaser may transfer a WMZ-Certificate to any third party to purchase any Goods or Services listed at www.megastock.com. The Certificate Bearer's rights are equal to those of the Purchaser.
- Seller puts no restrictions on Suppliers or Purchasers for transferring WMZ-certificates to third parties. Purchaser or Supplier are solely responsible for any consequences that may occur as a result of transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties.
- Purchasers shall bear all expenses, arising out of the WMZ-Certificates transfer to third parties in accordance with the Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by means of WebMoney Transfer System's title units.
- WMZ-Certificate is not a payment instrument for goods and services sold by third parties. WMZ-Certificate is a tool, verifying a right to receive already paid Goods or Services listed at www.megastock.com.
- The Seller herby notifies the Purchaser that he is not liable for the quality, delivery or exchange of Goods or Services, rendered as per list at www.megastock.com The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to this, by declaring that he will agree all delivery arrangements directly with the Supplier and will not involve the Seller in the process.
- The Seller transfers funds to the Supplier as soon as the latter presents WMZ-Certificates, received from the Purchasers for Goods and Services on conditions that there are no complaints form the Purchasers. Exchange rate is set up by the Seller at his own discretion, but cannot be lower than $0.97 for 1 WMZ.
- The Sellers determines certain payment (settlement) period for the Supplier, that cannot exceed 6 (six) months. In case if the Seller doesn't determine any specific terms for exchanging WMZ-Certificates to the currency, exchange operation is performed not earlier than in 10 (ten) days after WMZ-Certificate was received by the Seller for the Goods or Services. The Seller reserves a right to establish his own exchange rates as stipulated by clause 13 of the given Rules.
- The Supplier doesn't make any specific demands to the Seller as to any specific forms of WMZ-Certificate issue. He as well agrees that WMZ-Certificates, issued as per given Agreement will be identical to all other existing WMZ-Certificates of the given Service, the Seller as well has a right to establish similar legal relations with other Suppliers.