If you offer a wide range of products and services and have to process a lot of transactions per day, you should automate payment processing by integrating WebMoney interfaces into your website. WMT offer a complex (automated) payment processing method.
This integration option allows complete automation of the entire payment process, thus, excluding operator’s involvement.
Let’s take a detailed look at the following examples:
Example1. Payment via Merchant WebMoney Transfer
Let’s look at the step-by-step process of paying through Merchant Webmoney Transfer in an average online store or online service:
- After making an order, the customer will be offered to pay through Merchant WebMoney.
- Then, the customer is redirected to the Merchant WebMoney website, where he or she authorizes WM Keeper and pays from his or her WM purse.
- The Merchant WebMoney service will notify the seller of the amount received.
- Then, the customer is redirected back to the seller’s website to get information on delivery or the service, if it can delivered electronically.
Example 2. Payment processing and delivery of physical goods
Online stores usually use the so-called shopping carts. The typical payment process is as follows:
- After making an order, the customer will be offered to choose a payment method. . If you wish to accept WebMoney as payment for products and services, you should add it to the payment methods offered on your website
- Then, the store will send a bill to the customer’s WM-ID. The customer will be offered to pay the bill to purchase the chosen product.
- The customer will receive and pay the bill.
- Then, the store will verify the payment and process the order. At this stage you can allow your customers to go to a separate page to check if their WM was added to the store purse and the order is being processed.
- The list of paid orders will be given the delivery department
Example 3. Payment processing for online stores that sell digital products (delivery versus payment)
Such stores provide online products that can be downloaded by the customer on the seller’s URL or received by e-mail or even by phone or other communication means that allow transferring information minutes after making the payment. The typical payment process is as follows:
- After making an order, the customer will be offered to choose a payment method. If you wish to accept WebMoney as payment for products and services, you should add it to the payment methods offered on your website
- Then, the store will send a bill to the customer’s WM-ID. The customer will be offered to pay the bill to purchase the chosen product. The customer will receive delivery information (the link to the webpage where he or she can download the product) instantly after the payment. Thus, the customer start using the product or service right after the payment has been made.
- The customer will receive an incoming bill to WM Keeper. After paying the bill, the seller will provide a URL to access the paid product or service.
- The store will verify the payment from the customer and will add respective data to its database. The product will be delivered automatically. It can be login and password information, gambling chips in your online casino account, etc.
Automated transfer of funds must be integrated into your website by programmers and developers. Interfaces allowing automated transfer of funds are described on the following webpage For Developers.